Tummy Tuck In Turkey
Nowadays, majority of the people struggling with weight management issues, finding hard to fit in the clothes and not happy with their appearance. They find it really hard get rid of the mid section, whatever they try from variable diet to heavy training.
Tummy Tuck plastic surgery is one of the common solution in Turkey by far from our patients. Tummy Tuck is also called as abdominoplasty that re-shapes around your lower front belly by removing excess fat.
Tummy tuck surgery is in Turkey not only removes the excess fat, also removes the shaggy skin, scars and any other mark caused.
Is Tummy Tuck in Turkey (Abdominoplasty) cheaper than UK & EU?
- * Tummy Tuck plastic surgery is NOT covered by NHS and it is a really costly procedure. Procedure it self starts from £2500 plus surgeon fees and consultations may go up to £4500 to £6000.
- * However, Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) in Turkey would make you save up to %70 due to low surgeon’s fee, rents and medical needs including 5 star hotels and VIP transfers.
- * Tummy Tuck surgery is a serious operation therefore, you should make sure your clinic registered by Turkish Ministry of Health.
Can I get a tummy tuck surgery in Turkey? (abdominoplasty)
- * If you are struggling to lose weight after seeing a nutritionist and personal trainer, you are able to get a Tummy Tuck in Turkey.
- * If you genetically have shaggy skin, had a birth mark or after another procedure, you will be eligible for Tummy Tuck surgery.
- * If you have rapidly dropped weight therefore, you have shaggy skin, you will be eligible.
- * If you have postural issues that cause pain, you will be eligible for tummy tuck in Turkey
Before Preparing for Tummy Tuck in Turkey
- * Make sure you have informed your surgeon with full previous medical history of yours.
- * Surgery has to be performed with empty stomach that has not been filled at least 8 hours period to surgery. (No food no drink)
- * If you are on medication, you should discuss with your surgeon as you may be asked to stop using them.
- * You may be asked to stop smoking and stop consumed alcohol if you do.
Process and types of Tummy Tuck Surgery
There will be check ups and physical test by your surgeon for your health and safety before performing the Tummy Tuck surgery in Turkey.
Tummy tuck surgery usually performed under general anaesthesia but depends on the patient case surgeon may recommend local anaesthesia.
- Step 1; Based on patient, surgeon may make a vertical incision.
- Step 2; Surgeon will lift the skin to reach to abdominal muscles.
- Step 3; Surgeon will tightened to muscles under the skin with using sutures.
- Step 4; Removing excess skin and fat
- Step 5; Lifted skin will be pulled back down
- Step 6; Surgeon will suture incision and replace the navel.
What are the types of Tummy Tuck surgery in Turkey?
There are two main tummy tuck surgery in Turkey depending on skin excess as well as size of abdominal area that has to be tighten.
Mini Tummy Tuck surgery in Turkey; as it can be known by the name is mini, it is only focuses on smaller part of abdominoplasty with smaller incisions around the pubic.
Your surgeon may use special electric cauterisation device to reuse patients scars if previously the patient had one.
Your surgeon will suture the muscles around the abdominal areas by lifting the skin and fat layers, then excess skin will be removed below the incision area.
Entire process may take up to 2 hours if it is only tummy tuck surgery.
NOTE; Your belly button won’t be repositioned by mini tummy tuck surgery in Turkey.
Full Tummy Tuck Surgery inTurkey; if you are looking for a big change than it is the right surgery for you. In this procedure, your surgeon will make two incisions one above the pubic and second around the belly button in order to lift larger skin. Your surgeon will suture the muscles around the abdominal areas by lifting the skin and fat layers, then excess skin will be removed below the incision area. Incisions will be around navel area to create a hole for the belly button.
Your surgeon may use 2 drainage tubes due to larger amount of fluid and blood may appeared.
Entire process may take up to 5 hours. After then you will be dressed up and asked to wear a garment provided by medshape.
Generally, Tummy Tuck surgery in Turkey requires you to stay couple nights in the hospital for your health and safety. You will be taken off your garment only while going to take a shower which maybe a day after the surgery based on your surgeon word. You will be looking at wearing your garment for about 6 weeks for better and faster result.
As in most plastic surgeries you may experiences pains, however you will be provided all medication needed by medshape.
What are the other surgeries goes with Tummy Tuck in Turkey?
Generally, we are operating combined liposuction and tummy tuck together in Turkey. Mommy maker is another common surgeries combined with tummy tuck as well. Besides the lower body part, you are able to get your Hollywood smile procedure with tummy tuck as well.
It is always a good bargain to book combined surgeries in order to save time and accommodation cost.